Wednesday 24 November 2010

Been a month!!!

Well, bet you thought I'd either a) met someone b) given up!!!! well, to be honest, a bit of both... :-)
I did meet someone- I went out on a few dates with the "younger" man- only 8 years to be honest. Apparently that makes me a Couger! Not sure whether that makes me happy or not ...
Most of my relationships have been with younger men- even my husband. The biggest age gap was with someone 12 years younger than me- straight after my marriage broke down. It was fun,fast and furious.. and only broke down when a) he hadnt heard of Mrs Robinson b) our memories of our kiddies programmes differed greatly (he hadnt heard of the Magic Roundabout (come on!!!) ) and c) he didnt (dare!) tell hs mum and dad about me... . Joking aside- it was great fun while it lasted and we're good friends now.
My recent dates with Neil were, again, great fun.. but I realised we're at different stages in our life.. he's 34 and looking for something different to me.
So.. hey ho.. back to the drawing board and back on with RAH. I guess I now realise I need to start messaging people (yes...I know I've said this before.. but deep down, I still hoped I'd meet someone "naturally".. but I know now I need a helping hand!)
Let you know how I get on.. and I wont be leaving it a month this time.

In looking to meet "the one"; -
Introduced by mates- tick
Blind dating- tick
Speed dating- cross (but best friend recently experienced!- still a cross)
Singles nights.... NO NO NO
Internet dating- YES- TBA

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I like the different ways to meet 'the one'. I only once went on a blind date and it was a bit of a disaster though I guess like many things its all about the right person at the right time. So far 3 of my friends have met 'the one' through online dating. I look forward to your future posts to see how you get on with Romantic at Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS FOR THIS NICE POST.......
    http://www.e-datebook.com

    Finding someone can be very difficult these days. With all of our busy schedules we do not have time to go out on endless blind dates to find that one person we are looking for. E-datebook.com has taken all of the features that you would typically find in a dating website where you pay a monthly fee and put them into one FREE online dating website.

    ReplyDelete