Wednesday 15 September 2010

First replies.......

..... whey hey!! and without uploading a photo!! Both replies were different... one from a pleasant looking chap- but he reminded me far too much of my neighbour.. and lives within a two mile radius..which is a little too close for comfort (thats makes me wonder... my neighbour is 50plus....I hope thats not an old photo of him :-) ). I looked at his profile though, and to be honest- we're poles apart in interests, so sent him a nice reply. Am new to this, but I'd like to think I'd get a reply if I sent someone a message- even if they werent interested.

Richard, 46, sounds a little more on my wave length, so have sent him quite a lengthly reply. Not sure of the dating etiquette yet.. so hope I've not put him off!!!!

I'll let you know

Photo upload to be done urgently!!! Its trying to find the right one... I've taken more photos of myself in the last 10 days, thats its bordering on narcissistic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment