Sunday 12 September 2010

Signed Up!!!!!

Well, thats it!!! I've done it... I've joined up. After looking at the hundreds of "normal" looking people on the website, I finally took the plunge. First step... putting in my "vitals"... (of which you can be incredibly "generous") The "build" question was a tricky one... OK- i know I'm never going to have the svelte figure of my youth... and I may be slightly overweight, but I'm pretty much in proportion- although they may be more proportional for a six foot well built male, rather than a 5 foot slim one! and Im not being "fattist"- just realistic!!). Plumped (ha ha) for being realistic rather than generous with the truth.. which may filter a few out!!! The hardest part is how to descibe yourself in 100 words or less and make it interesting! Unless you're the most confident person in the world or the most deluded.. this is difficult. After writing, re wording and editing again.. I've got a little "ditty" that I hope helps me stand out among the rest of the ladies, without sounding like some complete nutter! Its amazing how may people are "bubbly, outgoing, great sense of humour etc etc" . But its posted now! Next step photo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment