Tuesday 21 September 2010

Photo photo!!!!

What a palava!!!! I've managed to upload three photos and its only taken me 2 hours!!!!!
After trawling through old (!- but not that old!!) and new photos, I've decided on three that I think (hope) most "show" who I really am. I've tried taking photos of myself, but only suceeded in making my face look an odd shape :-) taken "down" on my face to lose the double chin, and taken "up" to try and hide the "life" lines- but this angle made me look like "desperate dan" (for those that are too young- I had a massive chin :-( ). Im not perfect, and may have a rounded face- but my chin is pretty ok!!!!!
To all those lads out there with distorted chins.... get your mates to take a new photo!!!
My profile photo is one of me with my most faithful companion- the one thats been there through all the laughter and the tears- and still loved me- my dog Henry. But I know I need to find one with two legs, not four, and one that can put his arms around me when I need him to.

On a lighter note- I had a reply from Richard- so I couldn't have put him off. He hasnt got a profile picture, so lets see if I get another message now that I've put my picture on the site. God I hope I do- just from a confidence point of view. Its been nerve racking enough to find the courage to put a photo on- you worry that no-one's going to want to contact you. Isnt it funny how you can be so confident in all aspects of your life- work, travel, friends etc, but so vulnerable in one- your own self confidence. Its ironic that you have friends and family who love you, because they know you... but when it comes to dating, a picture quite often determines whether a man will make contact or not.......

Lets see x

No comments:

Post a Comment